Purchasing a Siberuss kitten
1. You make a non-refundable deposit of 250$ sent to Siberuss Cattery via e-transfer
2. As soon as Siberuss Cattery receives the deposit you are added to the waiting list
3. Once the kittens are 1 month old they are chosen by their new families in order of the waiting list
4. Once the kittens are 2 months old Siberuss Cattery has them checked out by a vet
5. The remaining amount of 1250$ is paid by you to Siberuss Cattery and a contract is signed
6. You receive the kitten with all of the promised paperwork and a receipt.
Price and what is included
The kittens are sold at a price of 1500$.
This amount includes the first veterinary procedures at the age of two months and much more.
We also include a little goodie bag which contains
They are not sold fixed, it's a procedure which must be done by you before the kitten is 6 months old.
It is important to note that you will not receive the CCA certificate until you have provided proof of sterilization.
All of our cats are sold without breeding rights. During the sale, you will be signing a no-breeding sales agreement.